Government Mediation & Planning
Gillian provides planning services to provincial, regional and local governments.
She is an independent consultant who specializes in public policy, land use planning, and informal problem solving.
Gillian has worked over the last twenty years on various types of government planning projects including the following:
- neutral evaluation reports and complex public policy issues,
- organizational policies related to enforcement and administration,
- community and regional land use planning,
- resource management planning,
- collaborative processes and informal problem solving, and
- participatory planning processes.
Gillian uses her conflict resolution skills and her expertise as a certified mediator. She believes in fair and accountable processes that bring forward solutions that work. Most often, her clients are more than satisfied and continue to use her services.